John M. Brown Lost 130 Pounds With The Help Of A #paleodiet Name: John M. Brown…


John M. Brown Lost 130 Pounds With The Help Of A #paleodiet Name: John M. Brown Age: 30 Height: 61 Before Weight: 370 pounds How I Gained It: For as long as I can remember I have been overweight. As a child I never thought I was #inactive. I played baseball rode bikes. I was always outside with my friends. It was my diet that led me to be overweight. I would consume pizza fast food chips cookies and everything else under the sun. It really got out of control when I got my license. I had a job and a car so I could buy anything I wanted to #eat. It was like this through high school and college and continued after I got a job on a tugboat which can be a very sedentary #lifestyle. There is not much walking around on a 100-foot boat. With access to all of the boats food I was #eating a lot with not much #exercise. I work on the boat for three weeks and then I am home for three weeks. I spent my time at home sleeping eating and drinking. That was all I did. Breaking Point: I had always thought about losing #weight but never gave it a fair try. I thought about it every day. The hardest part for me was trying to find clothes. I would have to order them online or go to big and tall stores. There are only so many styles at those stores and I definitely didnt like many of them. On January 1 2012 I decided I needed to change not just to be able to buy nicer clothes but for my #health. The U.S. Coast Guard has been cracking down on BMIs in the industry. I had my annual physical coming up in March 2012. I figured if I jumped into a healthier lifestyle I would have three months to shed some weight. How I Lost It: My close friend Ryan suggested I read a book by the name of Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson about the paleo lifestyle. I figured I could eat meat and veggies and be happy with it. After diving headfirst into the book I adopted a paleo way of eating. I found it to be very easy and read every paleo book I could get my hands on. By my March physical I had lost 40 pounds with little effort. In fact my doctor and nurse were shocked when I walked in. I decided to hold off on exercise while I focused on my diet. By September I was down 100 pounds!



Source by fusiafoods

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

The Basics of a #Healthy #Diabetes #Diet : The number of people developing diabe…