I found these pants I wore on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 2002. At that time I wei…


I found these pants I wore on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 2002. At that time I weighed 375 pounds. (My highest weight was around 385) When I told Oprah I loved my body I really did! There is no mistaking I lived a great life as a supersize fat woman. I lost and gained some weight over the years but I didnt stick with any healthy lifestyle of eating for long. I didnt have exercise as a practice in life until this last year when I started this Ketogenic way of eating. The number on the scale has always been an issue for me. I can see how it has derailed me in life. That said I joined a diet game called DietBet. The way to win is to lose a certain amount of weight(4%) in a certain amount of time (a month) My husband cautioned me about doing this – he knows the scale can be a jerk. I really want to reframe my relationship with the scale. My health and well being are much better measures of my success. According to the scale today Im down over 74 pounds since February 5 2018 when I started this and Im down over 133 pounds since I wore these pants. I love my body as much today as I did then. I just have a new relationship with it. Every day is a new day – facing changes and challenges. The scale said I was up 5 pounds this week. I have been eating well (per my plan) and I have been exercising. I was able to first laugh – because its so ridiculous. My cardio workout has increased exponentially this past week which can show an increase on the scale. I may be heavier but Im certainly NOT fatter. Im excited to see how this month plays out and how I will feel at the final weigh in. It kind of feels like Im preparing for a prize fight. #keto #ketojourney #transformationtuesday #nonscalevictory #nsv #ketotransformation #beforeandduringweightloss #beforeandafter #loveyourbody #dietbet #fatgirlfedupsdietbet #dietbetnsv #youcandohardthings . . . . . . . . . . #ketolife #ketolifestyle #lowcarb #weightlossmotivation #oprah #plussizefitness #fattofit #progressnotperfection #bodypositive #weightlossjourney #extremeweightloss #selfacceptance #lowcarblifestyle #strongnotskinny #loveyourself #dontgiveup #ketolove



Source by leenahofmeister

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

The Basics of a #Healthy #Diabetes #Diet : The number of people developing diabe…